Reputable Garage In Hampshire?

I know out of my region here..

Any of you guys have any good reliable contacts for a garage that would do a head gasket replacement on a hawkeeye STi around southampton area? got someone who's been quoted £1,600 for the work done at dealer (Sparshatts) and wondering if anyone knew of any better options in the area?

Cheers! :icon_salut:

Edited by ScoUK

Hi, to be fair I know of Sparshatts pretty well and although main dealer they give a bloody good service I've always found. There is a bit of a black hole around that area I've found since Scoobysport went a few years back. I think there's a few independents down Farham/Portsmouth end and also Basingstoke has a couple if you get it recovered.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.

Car is out of warranty and naturally only fair to maybe shop around a bit more for garages to do work on the car.. Always handy to have any extra contacts for that sort of work.

The car is currently up at Sparshatts at the moment after being transported via the AA the other day :crying:

I know... Bit cheeky asking for alternative mechanics but always worth asking just incase

I'll pass on your feedback!

Edited by ScoUK