So Long To The Grey Beast...

Well, I've gone for the biggest hatch mod possible... getting a new een!

I've had my eye on a CS400 for a fair while now... well really since they first came oot - although there was one thing stopping me getting one (apart from the price obviously) - the colour.

However - saw a red een a couple of weeks ago, fell in love with it, went to see it last week and have paid my deposit on the "Red Dragon"... the new best colour :Scottish-flag:

People will say I'm mintal getting the Cosworth and I could have done better mods myself for less - but I really wanted to own a Limited Edition STi - and when ye set yer heart on something ye set yer heart on it.

I pick it up this week - CAN'T WAIT! You'll have to make do with a trade photo just now but will get some up soon :icon_flower:

Whoever buys my old hatch from the dealer will get a low mileage well loved car with a few extras that I won't be pinching for the Cossie - I hope she goes to a good hame.

5ofiq1.jpg

Edited by monsterenergy

Good for you buddy I was after a gtr but the lure of the flat 4 sound still does it for me. Bet your like i was on tuesday night, kid waiting for Xmas I picked up my sti saloon on wed! God dam it's quick but that will be a monster.

Enjoy

Good for you buddy I was after a gtr but the lure of the flat 4 sound still does it for me. Bet your like i was on tuesday night, kid waiting for Xmas I picked up my sti saloon on wed! God dam it's quick but that will be a monster.

Enjoy

Thanks, min!

I went to see a GT-R too before making my mind up, cos I was getting into that kinda price bracket, but the Nissan just didn't do it for me.

Yeah - there were some plus points to the GT-R... but I just wasn't "feelin it". :tumbleweed:

The love of the burble burble is still too strong :driving:

And I'll still be able to get the roof rack and surfboards on top of the cossie! :icon_flower: