Wastegate Air Escaping Noise

I have been hearing a rush of air escaping sound only when at full throttle. The noise only happens at 0.5 bar and carries on till I reach 0.9 then disappears off throttle. I have come to the conclusion its the waste gate opening and letting the excess air escape somewhere. So I striped everything off including the turbo, up pipe and replaced all the gaskets. the turbo has no play what so ever. So I put it all back together and guess what it worked for the 1st test drive then the 2nd run it came back so this time I jacked up the car to feel for air and found none also checked the down pipe bolts which are very tight. So now im frustrated with the car altogether now. anyone have any ideas?

Ps.

The car drives fine and no codes just this strange noise on boost. Just scared of blowing something off

i found out it was the brake booster hose. i changed it to silicone hose type but the wall was too thin and sucked shut during boost and made the noise. i only found this out because i put original hose back but with a braid to look better and after that the noise stopped. s if you done same best check it out buddy