Rolling Road Shoot Out @ Enginetuner

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry folks, due to work commitments I will have to cancel this day. 700 mile round trip costing around £250??? I havn't won the lottery........... yet. Have a good day though and I wanna see some videos and pics. :English-flag:

Gutted mate plenty of vids and pics on order, the burger van is really going to suffer LOL. Hope to see you mate at the prodrive event next week.

I will be bringing some sunvisers tomorrow for Rolling Road day for you lot to buy (and yes I know its been raining lmao) but you could buy them for x-mas presents for the ones you love or the ones you have to at least spend a £5 on!!! ;) Christmas not far away now boys and girls only looking for £5.00 each!!!

Yeah no comp at the moment so will try and get pictures up when new comp arrives. Just saw your car parked outside mate with a lit of soot around your air intake.

Cracking day had so thanks to all that attended, was good to see you all too

Hi guys realy enjoyed day , great to start putting names to faces and thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome , as soon as virgin realise they are supposed to give me broadband as well as taking money from me every month will get pucs uploaded , once agsin thanks all

:D