What Octane Booster ?

Hi guy's just wondering what octane booster is the best for Scoobs I've been using the Millers eco max and have to say its pretty rubbish. I used to use Millers Octane plus but was told its been stopped so would like any recommendation. I can only get 95 ron fuel where i live.

Regards Donald

I'd recommend NF Race Formula Octane Booster, which comes in 300ml bottles.

Info from NF's own website

Most octane boosters only give 1 or 2 points per 300ml bottle, where NF is concentrated and gives 6 points. I even had my car mapped by AndyF with 99 ron V-Power/Momentum and a measured amount of this stuff (approx. 2-2.5ml per litre).

Here are links to a couple of online suppliers, the first being where I usually get it from as cheapest including p&p when buying a single bottle - and that's to an IV32 post code. There are some deals for bulk buying but I find a bottle does me a month with the miles I generally do.

Import Car Parts

Roger Clark Motorsport

Power Enhancer

ASP Trading

Of course, other suppliers are available.

• 2 months later...

Way to resurect a thread, were going up north, not entirely sure where yet, so was wondering about Octane Boosters.

What is Lucas Octane Booster 445ml Racing Formula like, it claims 3 RON or 30 points and you can get 2 for £15.

Thanks in advance

Gordon

• 4 weeks later...