South West Meet - 27 Th May 2012 Going To Looe

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi there . room 4 one more .iv got stuff to do in afternoon ,so if you dont mind me tagging along from route 38 into looe .be good to c u all in my home town .what time at trerulefoot. thanks ian.

Maybe you could lead us in the best route then! We will be at Route 38 around 11.20 ish, if you are there then you will see a couple more waiting and the rest of us will be there as soon as we can. Will be good to meet you!

Maybe you could lead us in the best route then! We will be at Route 38 around 11.20 ish, if you are there then you will see a couple more waiting and the rest of us will be there as soon as we can. Will be good to meet you!

yeah could take scenic route next 2 river or usual route thru hessenford.c u in morn .ian

Most defo the scenic route by the river, the usual route is heavy with holiday makers. If the route by the river is the one i'm thinking of before you get to the river there is a stretch of road just after the narrows lane where we can open up the scoobs (perfect for keith to wake the locals) and some good twisty bits.

Edited by neil wrx

Most defo the scenic route by the river, the usual route is heavy with holiday makers. If the route by the river is the one i'm thinking of before you get to the river there is a stretch of road just after the narrows lane where we can open up the scoobs (perfect for keith to wake the locals) and some good twisty bits.

yeah u can open up there. just hope u can all get to park together in town it will b very busy as usual on sundays.