Thanks SS

I have requested my password/login resent to me on numerous occasions now following Andy initially setting up a new account of Gumball following forum redesign. And still have had no closure on it.

So today I try to do what I was intending which was post my car for sale, and it's deleted as its not in the right section.

I've been part of SS.com since 2005 now and although less active these days due to other commitments, I still actively promote SS.com on a regular basis. On Friday I met a guy at a filling station in Glasgow and offered some help on mods. I then pointed him here and suggested he joined.

So what thanks do I get? No help on the forum and my thread deleted?

It's no ****ing wonder .net has been created of this is an example of behaviour ! Bitching, gossiping, finger pointing and goat smoking.

Blow me

Chris

I'll now respond to your initial issue of your account name "Gumball"

On the 28.01.12 at 20:07 you raised a support ticket requesting your password for the above user name.

On the 29.01.12 at 22:30 I replied to your support ticket requesting some security details.

On the 29.01.12 at 22:57 you raised another support ticket with the securities details I'd requested.

On the 29.01.12 at 23:03 I advised you that your password has been reset and for you to log into your account to change your password, this was never done.

Secondly, your post has been deleted by a moderator (not me) because it was not in the for sale section and because you are not a paid member.

Our rules are in place for a reason, and selling items is a members perk. Your post has not been deleted as a personal attack against you.

Kim

Kim

I never got anything regarding a password reset I'm afraid, so this explains the confusion.

The fact that my post advertising my car was summarised with the reasons why it wasn't in the correct section, and still deleted rather than moved, annoyed me.

Given your post above regarding dates, I accept I am im the wrong and apologise. Like I said though, I received no email.

Chris

Chris,

Your password has been re-emailed to you via the membership database.

As for your deleted post, you should have been contacted by the moderator who deleted it. Apologies if you didn't.

The fact still remains that you're not a paid member which restricts you from selling I'm afraid.

Kim

The post is marked hidden & not deleted!

No it wasn't me as i would have deleted the post & pm'ed you.

Most people know you are a mr men with the gumball & a paid member so once you get the password shenanigans sorted post up in the for sale section Chris & jobs a good-un

Any probs just PM me & i will do all i can to help <_<

**edit** saying that gumball isnt paid up member either so if you post with gumball it will get zapped too buddy, sorry!