• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted two this evening at about 6pm

A green classic heading towards farnborough on the A21 and

a red classic wagon heading towards bromley college on bromley common.

Didn't manage to flash the green classic as didn't see you in time but got a quick flash at the red wagon.

Saw Vicky K this morning in Snodland.

I turned into a side road in front of her in a queue of traffic.

Gave her a wave but got ignored!! :D

I did wave at you :) as I was letting the traffic down the road, I waved first so perhaps you didnt see me I usually see you going that way in the mornings

Spotted two this evening at about 6pm

A green classic heading towards farnborough on the A21 and

a red classic wagon heading towards bromley college on bromley common.

Didn't manage to flash the green classic as didn't see you in time but got a quick flash at the red wagon.

Green classic would've been me heading to work at Green Street Green. I saw you too, but again, didn't notice you in time!

I also spotted a Silver classic going to snodland on the way home and a dark greay classic going the other way gave a wave and he waved back :D

What's a silver classic ? I reckon it might have been me if you mean an old Legacy TT. I saw a lovely silver Impretzel (RE03 ***) on the Dartford Bridge last night around 18:30, very sportingly let me into the outside lane heading towards Swanley/M20.

Green classic would've been me heading to work at Green Street Green. I saw you too, but again, didn't notice you in time!

Cool, that's the first time I've actually spotted someone from KS. There are loads of scoobies in bromley but I don't think many are members.

Cool, that's the first time I've actually spotted someone from KS. There are loads of scoobies in bromley but I don't think many are members.

Indeed, that's the first time I've been marked here as spotted.

Just followed a black Impreza along Kentish Way in Bromley, XX03 SUB. No rear number plate lights, mate. Wouldn't be surprised if a traffic cop on a bad day tugged you for that.