Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw pro drive tony on 25th august, sorry it so long to post a reply, still getting the hang of computers, and changing the way to log in throw me a tad, but any way, heres a belated heads up, surprised you even saw the sidc sticker, you bearly made it round the corner,. i was just about to pull out when you bibbed me. nice to talk to you, good to see there are a few members around where i live and work....

<P>see my usual 3 again today all parked up.</P>

<P>classic silver wagon blacked out windows half way up Meirscout road.</P>

<P>RB320 just off meirscourt road furthern up the road.</P>

<P>red think it's a blob eye on the drive couple of doors up from the RB320.</P>

<P>plus saw a red new age black wheels and windows ( but he never waves of flashes he's lights }</P>

The Silver wagon is mine . its been way for a few weeks gettting a recon lump fitted .. hope to get it back in a few hrs .. Now 7:30pm and still nothing :icon_salut:

The RB320 is an 07 .. he did have a 53 / 54 blue scooby ..

Your right with the red blob eye one with gold rims .. H10 *** ..

Edited by Paulious
The Silver wagon is mine . its been way for a few weeks gettting a recon lump fitted .. hope to get it back in a few hrs .. Now 7:30pm and still nothing ;)

The RB320 is an 07 .. he did have a 53 / 54 blue scooby ..

Your right with the red blob eye one with gold rims .. H10 *** ..

I'm normaly in a green van with P&j on it when i go past yours. Hope the car is running well :icon_salut: