Have you been spotted?

Guest leebo77

Baser999 drove past my house while I was washing the car. I waved, you were on another planet.... .....I looked like an idiot! LOL.

Edited by leebo77
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baser999 drove past my house while I was washing the car. I waved, you were on another planet.... .....I looked like an idiot! LOL.

We did see you and I said to Tania "lets ignore him and make him look an idiot!" Seriously though Lee, we never saw you - had I known where you lived I'd have popped in and had you wash mine as well.......perhaps next week lol

silver classic heading down the dual carriage way toward hempstead valley from the A2 on SUnday at about 12.00. I did flash and wave but nothing :laughing4:

black newage crossing the sheppy bridge, on monday at about 1.30pm agin no response :gay:

black classic wagon in Tesco at Sheerness again no response :laughing4:

am i invisible or do i just smell :icon_joker:

Edited by ROAR
silver classic heading down the dual carriage way toward hempstead valley from the A2 on SUnday at about 12.00. I did flash and wave but nothing :laughing4:

black newage crossing the sheppy bridge, on monday at about 1.30pm agin no response :laughing4:

black classic wagon in Tesco at Sheerness again no response :laughing4:

am i invisible or do i just smell :gay:

You just smell :icon_joker:

silver classic heading down the dual carriage way toward hempstead valley from the A2 on SUnday at about 12.00. I did flash and wave but nothing :(

black newage crossing the sheppy bridge, on monday at about 1.30pm agin no response :unsure:

black classic wagon in Tesco at Sheerness again no response :(

am i invisible or do i just smell :D

the black newage if it had no rear spoiler i think is owned by sumopower mate but not got a clue about the wagon never seen a black wagon on the island before

ROAR (I think, didn't see the plate) heading towards Dartford this afternoon, and a few miles behind him, Leebo.

Was that was you that Flashed and Waved in the red new age with the roof vent (spec C??) heading down gore hill

also spotted, a lady driver in a Black Classic STI heading along Green Street Green Road Towards Dartford at about 4.45pm yesterday (sounded sweet)

also this morning white classic type ra heading along hawley road towards eynesford.

Edited by ROAR
ROAR (I think, didn't see the plate) heading towards Dartford this afternoon, and a few miles behind him, Leebo.

Saw you and waved back. Car looks stunning! :o

Also saw a WR blue 03 plate heading towards Dartford from Bexley about 10 minutes later, 5ish. :(