Have you been spotted?

Guest v8voodoo

Spotted a stickered-up WRBlue Bugeye, guy in a suit driving it on Townwall Street heading away from Dover docks on Saturday(?).

I was going the other way in the Spec D and by the time you glanced over I could only manage a quick nod. [:^)]

That's the trouble with the spec d, it's a bit subtle..lol!!!  [H]

Must sort this exhaust out..... need burble......

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest v8voodoo

Navy blue bugeye spotted just by Sainsburys, Park Farm in Folkestone, Monday about 1230pm. 

You waved from about 300yds away, so got a wave and a flash back from me...!! [Y]

Guest v8voodoo

Spotted decatted blue classic sti (?) with a rather [6] number plate P***WRX going in to Dover past Farthingloe about 4.30pm.

In a bit of a rush it seemed and no wave or acknowledgement.  [:^)]

I was in the Spec D behind you all the way into Dover and gave you a flash as you went straight on and I turned off.

Nige.

dark grey scoob in gillingham,last night at around 8pm they were beside gillingham train station big fella,i smiled at him and he looked at me like i was a total headcase lmao.

also seen blue with the bright yellow stickers in kings farm gravesend see that one everyday and they never smile..(miserable buggers lol)

small blue scooby just by gravesend council last week,i flew past me  silver one,he pulled out of the jam he was in on other side got right up me backside lol and bibbed and waved at me..so i bibbed back lol..biggest and best response iv ever recieved from another scooby driver..didnt see if he had any sidc stickers but mine have come now so iv got one on front and one on back..

still amazed how iv seen so many but no-one ever sees me...[:'(]

....... still amazed how iv seen so many but no-one ever sees me...[:'(]

Are you sure you've not accidentally pressed the stealth mode button ?

hmmm me must have!

*runs out to deactivate stealth mode*

ok can ya see me now

saw blue one earlier stickered.the owner lives on valley drive and was just pulling out of his house and i flew by bibbing like mad and i got a bib back..

[saw blue one earlier stickered.the owner lives on ****** drive and was just pulling out of his house and i flew by bibbing like mad and i got a bib back..

Can you edit your post to lose the address please. We shouldn't be making it easier for the dirty thieving ****ers that we are forced to let live in our society by telling them where to look [Y]

[:)]Hi to the P1, Number plate ****SLO (lol) on the m20 between Ashford and Folkestone this afternoon, Thanks for the wave [:D]

Was having the car mapped (tuned) by Simon (Jolly Green Monster) and wasn't really drving in such a fashion to egg you on for a race. Was doing 4th gear maps [:D]

Guest leebo77

OOOHHH OOOHHHH

MRS LEE this morning..

Didnt reconise the car with NORMAL PLATES ON  [:)]

Yep, she spotted you back. [Y] and I don't recognise the car sometimes with the normal plates on it.