Have you been spotted?

Guest leebo77

On my way home from work last night, just gone 6:40 on the Old Kent Road a guy in a blue new-age, arm out of the window waving and hooting. Was it anyone here? 

It was me!!!!!!! [;)]

Sorry Lee I didn't spot the car til the last minute hence I didn't realise it was you. Thought it was some mad nutter..................well suppose I wasn't far wrong lol

You did have a VERY puzzled look on your face! [:o]  But then that's normal isn't it? LOL. [:D]

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On my way home from work last night, just gone 6:40 on the Old Kent Road a guy in a blue new-age, arm out of the window waving and hooting. Was it anyone here? 

It was me!!!!!!! [;)]

Sorry Lee I didn't spot the car til the last minute hence I didn't realise it was you. Thought it was some mad nutter..................well suppose I wasn't far wrong lol

What he's trying to say Lee is he saw you but didn't want to acknowledge you [:o]

Guest leebo77

It was me!!!!!!! [;)]

What he's trying to say Lee is he saw you but didn't want to acknowledge you [:o]

LOL.  Can't blame him really.

Yep solonoid all fixed plus new coilpack and plugs and z4 ecu, car is mental now I love it lo

Guy wrote that Elise off last weekend :) Someone forced him off the road

Feel sorry for the him.

I followed him up NDW right up to his house the other day and he waved as he turned off., Seems like a nice guy.

Vicky K - you have been spotted!!!! On SMI - chatham

My scoob was on the road while I was fitting some springs to a mates blue astra on the drive.  Heard your exhaust from the top of the road (great burble!!!) and tried to wave but it was a bit difficult with a hand full of MacPherson!!!!

Hello!!!

silver one gave way to me today in gravesend about 330ish on sun lane.male driver gave me nice smile and flashed

also spotted blue one plate starting with W approx 1230pm on the 28th in gravesend,i was right behind in silver import for a while heading towards asdas way

spotted another silver one end plate YVM 330pm on hawkins ave gravesend.

Spotted STARDUST on the M20(London bound) at 14.20.

I bibbed and flash hazards as i went past you,i was in a yellow ford courier.[Y]

Cool I've been spotted yipee, never saw you you though sorry.

I kind of just go into auto drive on my way to work, trying to keep my speed down to save money (we all know how it is)

Yogi yesterday, stopped and had a nice chat[:(]

silver classic about 9.45 yesterday evening on Watling street Dartford, got a flash from who ever was driving[:|] didnt spot you till the last minute

also finally got that woman in the sport to wave back only just over a year of flashing and waving at her as we passed and she finally cracked  [:o]

Yogi yesterday, stopped and had a nice chat[:(]

silver classic about 9.45 yesterday evening on Watling street Dartford, got a flash from who ever was driving[:|] didnt spot you till the last minute

also finally got that woman in the sport to wave back only just over a year of flashing and waving at her as we passed and she finally cracked  [:D]

Good to see ya Richard, enjoyed the chat as well. [Y]

That woman is now a Scoobeliever [:o] next time you see her you will have to give her an SIDC sticker lol

Blue newage top road in Gillingham.

About 18:10 this evening.

Sorry I didn't see you straight away as I was chatting to the kids in the back about the footie practice they had just had.

Drove pass angermenot's car today near medway hospital and gave it a wave[:P] Plus i saw a silver classic near the police station got a wave and to my surprise he beeped his horn at me and it sounded gay just like mine[:D]

Guest leebo77

Black '52 plate WRX with Prodrive back-box in Blockbusters at Welling tonight 6ish.

Also spotted ROAR parked up in Blackfen, usual spot and Dal parked up in usual spot too.

Black Blob Eye STI - Cray Avenue, Orpington today @ 12.00ish

Silver Blob eye STI - drove past my house just now 13:10

I also see a blue Type R (I think) with a carbon rear V5/6 STI spoiler most days on my way to and from work. Spot it near Carshalton ponds.

silver new age wagon coming out of the esso garage at blue star round about this morning got a nod and a wave[H]

silver classic heading towards bluewater sitiing in the traffic queue again nod and a wave[Y]