Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very wet, dirty blue classic on the pavement outside my house this morning.......wait a minute thats my car [:$] If it stops raining I'll get out and wash it - Ian, go back to work so it stops raining.  Markie, just go to work [;)]

I was already at work so you can't blame me [:D]

Very wet, dirty blue classic on the pavement outside my house this morning.......wait a minute thats my car [:$] If it stops raining I'll get out and wash it - Ian, go back to work so it stops raining.  Markie, just go to work [:o]

Oi you cheeky so & so[:D] i'll have you know i have done two full day's this week[Y] having a break tomorrow as i'm knackered now[:D]

Black (or at least dark!) classic picking up a parcel on the Forstal road industrial estate. From the burble I heard just before you walked in and the burble after you left I'm guessung you were the one picking up a plasma tv? I was the one who'd been waiting the longest, from 6.00. Finally got out at 9.30[8o|] Sounded very nice btw[:D]

Very wet, dirty blue classic on the pavement outside my house this morning.......wait a minute thats my car [:$]

Its gone...................................its all clean and shiny now [:D]  It'll be raining soon now Granby, so get home and take advantage of the free water lol

Guest leebo77

Spotted [:D] hope it was post-wash , polish and wax else my efforts have been wasted. Its so shiny now she could have stopped and done her hair and makeup in the reflection - might have got killed by a passing bus though

No, she said is looked like sh**....   ....only joking, apparently it's all shiny and nice!  [au]

Killed by a bus eh?  Didn't know Granby had it in for my missus.[:D]

Spotted [:D] hope it was post-wash , polish and wax else my efforts have been wasted. Its so shiny now she could have stopped and done her hair and makeup in the reflection - might have got killed by a passing bus though

No, she said is looked like sh**....   ....only joking, apparently it's all shiny and nice!  [au]

Ever since Dean (Scoobytoo) put so much time and effort into valeting the car for the Richard Burns fundraising I've tried to keep it looking good - be a shame for all his efforts go to waste [:D]

Ever since Dean (Scoobytoo) put so much time and effort into valeting the car for the Richard Burns fundraising I've tried to keep it looking good - be a shame for all his efforts go to waste [:D]

So it's you Barry we have to blame for today [st][li]