Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted Markie in Chequers in Maidstone yesterday about 12:30

Oi you'll get people thinking i dont go to work[:D] affraid it was not me but Mrs Markie out spending my hard earnt money[:D]

Oh crap looks like i've dropped mrs markie right in it[:$]  Errrr i just remembered errr maybe it was a different scoobie errrr like a blue one or something[:D]

Anorak time!

Silver classic heading towards maidstone in ditton earlier

Very nice black newage sti, pff7's, scooby plate in tescos larkfield on my way in, blue newage sti on my way out

Markie leaving quarry wood estate as I headed in

Black classic, very shiny, heading out of rochester towards bluebell hill, looked a bit like 8ball?

Blue classic, gold wheels heading towards chatham.

Anorak time!

Silver classic heading towards maidstone in ditton earlier

Very nice black newage sti, pff7's, scooby plate in tescos larkfield on my way in, blue newage sti on my way out

Markie leaving quarry wood estate as I headed in

Black classic, very shiny, heading out of rochester towards bluebell hill, looked a bit like 8ball?

Blue classic, gold wheels heading towards chatham.

i was in ditton goin to aylesford to drop car off at kai performance. wot did the classic look like? as could of been me

Had a play with an 03 Blue STI near tescos roundabout gillingham yesterday morning en route to farthing corner - no one on here i know of but either he wasn't pushing it that hard or my new scoop has added 60bhp [:(] Stuck his hazzards on though as he went on to rainham

Think i better get one of them scoops [:(]

Blue newage being driven across Medway Bridge by long-haired blonde female about 1.45 then shortly afterwards another female spotted at the wheel of a primrose, yes primrose, coloured classic at the top of the Swanscombe Cutting . Was there a shoe sale on at Bluewater lol

I'll get my coat....................[;)]

Had a play with an 03 Blue STI near tescos roundabout gillingham yesterday morning en route to farthing corner - no one on here i know of but either he wasn't pushing it that hard or my new scoop has added 60bhp [:(] Stuck his hazzards on though as he went on to rainham

Think i better get one of them scoops [;)]

Think you should...its all in the scoop you know!![:)]

Good morning to the miserable son of a b**** in the blue new age with the SIDC sticker in the back window.  I followed you along the A2 between Falconwood and the M25 at about 4:30 last night - flashed you up at Falconwood and waved when I turned off on to the M25 slip but totally ignored - whats the problem?

Hope he wasn't one of us - if you were, I think you're a lovely lovely man [:D]

Blue WRX Bugeye at kingshill 12:30pm turning off just after david loyd lesure centre.

Blue Newshape STI seen at roundabout at top of bluebell hill at 9:20pm today with number plate spells BICEP???

and then at 9:45pm tonight Silver WRX Bugeye followed me into ASDA carpark.