Have you been spotted?

Padtwo was it you In st vincents road about 4.05pm, a learner in a megane had stopped to let you through[;)]

More than likely[:D], remember a learner driver letting me through one day this week, not sure if it was a megane. Thanks anyway if it was you, or anyone you know[Y]. My usual route home

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rossyboy WRX, that was me [Y] Thanks. [:(] No other bugger was gonna let me go!

Was it you i spotted you on Friday about 5.30 sitting on the A2 in all that traffic kent bound.

spotted a black classic coming out of the Crook Log sports centre toinight about 8.45

Padtwo was it you In st vincents road about 4.05pm, a learner in a megane had stopped to let you through[:D]

More than likely[:D], remember a learner driver letting me through one day this week, not sure if it was a megane. Thanks anyway if it was you, or anyone you know[Y]. My usual route home

No point Thanking me, i was stuck behind her. [:(] Not what you want down that road, she stopped every couple of cars to let everyone through.

Padtwo was it you In st vincents road about 4.05pm, a learner in a megane had stopped to let you through[:D]

No point Thanking me, i was stuck behind her. [:(] Not what you want down that road, she stopped every couple of cars to let everyone through.

Nice!! Got to say it's also good to get stuck behind a dustcart down there, especially when you're already late for work!!![:@]

Rossyboy WRX, that was me [Y] Thanks. [:(] No other bugger was gonna let me go!

Was it you i spotted you on Friday about 5.30 sitting on the A2 in all that traffic kent bound.

spotted a black classic coming out of the Crook Log sports centre toinight about 8.45

no worries m8

it probably was me on the A2, that road is a blody joke and to make it worse the aircon has started to smell

I know i'm a little late with this but what the hell! [:D]

Spotted Dal's new baby in Dartford by B&Q monday sometime around 6pm.

Was being driven by the lady of the house. [:P]

Thanks for the wave and the little chat.

I do love the 2 doors.

Hey Herman, the wife said she saw you and had a chat [Y][:D]

Sorry totally forgot to post [:$] but you were definately spotted right back [:P]

And don't believe what she says about 'I don't drive it like that' she tries to make out that she doesn't but the petrol guage tells the truth [:P][:P]

Baser driving up my road in welling about half 4 with mrs baser i think ? waved but you didnt see me :(  better luck next time.

Been spotted again!  Sorry didn't see you and no it wasn't mrs baser - just a 'friend' thats stopping at mine for a few days [:)] [:)]

Baser driving up my road in welling about half 4 with mrs baser i think ? waved but you didnt see me :(  better luck next time.

Been spotted again!  Sorry didn't see you and no it wasn't mrs baser - just a 'friend' thats stopping at mine for a few days [:)] [:)]

Has she got a white stick[:P][:o] & wait till she vets your posts[:o][:P][:D]

Baser driving up my road in welling about half 4 with mrs baser i think ? waved but you didnt see me :D  better luck next time.

Been spotted again!  Sorry didn't see you and no it wasn't mrs baser - just a 'friend' thats stopping at mine for a few days [;)] [;)]

Has she got a white stick[:P][:D] & wait till she vets your posts[:D][:D][:P]

........its what she does with that white stick..................................

Been an anorak today...........green classic, gold wheels in Oakley Road, Bromley heading towards Keston Mark about 4:00 this afternoon then a blue new-age reg LV02 ...  waiting in a q to pull out from a side turning near the Blackfen underpass about 4:45 - had the wife with you so possibly taking her down to Morrisons to buy your [pi] and

Behind TAZ (classic in Barry-blue) again last night on the A228

2 blue classics at snodland roundabout- too far way ato make out reg

BUT in Larksfield my girlfriend spotted a Range Rover with T123VOR- [:o][:)][:)][:)] Sell it to me please!!!!!

Trevor