• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmmmm

Surprising what you can do with sugar but thats another story [:)]

It reminds me of the time I was out with my brother and his ex and a tube of that squirty cream was presented at the table ( we know how to live our family !) and my brother announces " didn't realise you could put this on food! "  My mothers face was a picture lol

Not meet you yet mickyw, i take it was you behind me up the hill by glaxo in dartford yesterday. Loverly car matey...hope we get to meet at one of the meetings soon.....if i ever get round to it lol. See ya again.

Hi, Yep that was loonybin, He was raving about seeing you yesterday said your car sounded lovely, Looks much better with the rally japan graphics on it. See you over school later!!!!!!![:)]

Thats what happens when you dont go to meets, you dont know who`s who, my fault i should be ashamed of myself guys, just had alot of teething problems with the car after my refitt thats why i havent made any meets......but things are about to change. So sorry mickyw and loonybin. Thanks scuzz for putting me right ;)

Hi thought that was your screen name...Sorry if the boy asked lots of moddi questions but what can I say he has good taste, the car looks and sounds great!![:D] Hopefully see you at the next meet!

Nice to meet you shiralee and your boy in longfield last week. Shame we didnt get much time to chat, lovely car you have, shame i was going the other way ;) see you both again sometime.

She may run out of sugar! that's it- no joke... I am a concerned resident caring for my fellow Snods.[{]

Trevor

hmmmm

Surprising what you can do with sugar but thats another story [;)]

The best advice I can give anyone is don't use clingfilm for certain things, even if you are a skint student. Its not as versatile as you think [:$]

Thats what happens when you dont go to meets, you dont know who`s who, my fault i should be ashamed of myself guys, just had alot of teething problems with the car after my refitt thats why i havent made any meets......but things are about to change. So sorry mickyw and loonybin. Thanks scuzz for putting me right :D

Thats o.k[:D], Shame i never manage to spot you when i'm driving my scoob, i only ever see you when i have my elder bro's bugeye sport, at least i'm usually in front[;)]