Have you been spotted?

time for the anorack again

scoobys are like buses (you dont see any for ages especially if your waiting for one then you see loads)

Mickey W at sherperds lane lights

white classic at r/about dartford road and princess road

black blob eye wagon North Heath

Duff man at the traffic lights princess road and heath lane (nice to meet and chat)

Blue MY06 same light opposite side of the road (No wave and smile)

Dark blue classic near to leigh city technology college

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted.......robot-convertible c4 ice-skating on the M23/25 about 3o'c today.........trying to be a scooby [;)]  Also spotted......blue bug-eye clockwise on M25 about 12 o'c, nearly missing the M23 [:P]

Just makes it a bit more exciting when you nearly miss the turn[:P][:D] Heard a new noise, was listening to that, not really concentrating on the junctions[:$]. Thanks for the hoot

Pleasure - its a long way down to the next junction to turn round [;)] and to think it always used to be me at the back 'nearly' getting lost - me and Dalthegooner went all the way to Norwich by ourselves last year for CiN due to me 'nearly' getting us lost [:P]lol

Had to visit a number of garden centres yesterday and spotted on my travels:

Blue 04 sportswagon with WRX in the number plate and possibly belonged to somebody called sue in the Wyevale garden centre in bromley

On my way to Polhill I spotted what must have been an STi possibly having just come from Fox's as it was screaming down the dual carriage way section of the A21 towards Bromley

And another wrx sitting in traffic again going towards bromley and the driver had black sunglasses on and waved back.

By the way, does anyboby else spend more time and effort looking for scoobies coming the other way than they do on actually driving?!? I'm going to bump into the back of someone sooner or later!