Have you been spotted?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Old bloke in carpet van on the a2 near faversham. Not sure if it was cigarette smoke or decomposing skin but something was coming out the window[+o(][:D] all i know was the Time Team were in HOT pursuit[6][:P]

Funny, I thought that I saw Julian Clarey in Faversham, and then realised that it was you! Looooooooove the tan hat - matching your interior![:D][:P]

Spotted a silver K Plate classic today who had just been puled over by the Bill in a plain Volvo estate.

Anyome on here?

[:o]yes that was me, got caught speeding through the tunnel!! only got a talking to[:P]. they did the typical good cop bad cop routine!

Spotted a silver K Plate classic today who had just been puled over by the Bill in a plain Volvo estate.

Anyome on here?

[:o]yes that was me, got caught speeding through the tunnel!! only got a talking to[:P]. they did the typical good cop bad cop routine!

Approx 100 Subaru Impreza's, about midday, M25 anticlockwise[:D

Wonder where the hell they were going [:D]

I wonder [:^)] was there something going on today [:)]

Funny enough I spotted a few on the M25 as well. There must ahve been something happening [:)][:D][:)]

Spotted on Saturday from around 08:30 until 16:00...In Kent, Essex, Bedfordshire and Oxforshire...

The biggest hair I have ever seen!![H]

On a serious note though I heard that fifth gear were filming discretely so as not to ruin the whole memorial aspect of the day- which I think is excellent! We saw a chopper overhead could be them?

RIP Richard

Trevor

Spotted on Saturday from around 08:30 until 16:00...In Kent, Essex, Bedfordshire and Oxforshire...

The biggest hair I have ever seen!!

Strange - I must have missed him - wonder if he was standing behind me in my blind spot all the time?

Or was it my twin cousins the 118's from the northampton branch of the family!

Cheers,

David

The biggest hair I have ever seen!![H]

Strange - I must have missed him - wonder if he was standing behind me in my blind spot all the time?

Or was it my twin cousins the 118's from the northampton branch of the family!

Cheers,

David