Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted LOVELY maroon classic with gold graphics, topping up with optimax at the shell garage on the A31 towards ringwood at 11am today, the driver looked quite familiar, (markie).

i was undercover in corsa picking up my new zorst. saw loads of scoobies and plenty of other nice metal!!

Ignore the above post. Pressed the wrong button and now it won't let me edit it [:$] Was supposed to read:

Think i spotted you today 'dalthegooner'

Yipee. Been spotted [:D][H]

Your car looks nice and clean now [:)]

Thanks. [:P][:D]

Must have been driving with my eyes shut (Or the Mrs was driving) as I didn't notice you [:$] Where abouts was it?

[:)] I am the Mrs, i only let the other half drive my car when he's been very good...

See you over darenth parking your car [:D]. Also Saw your missus driving it round the roundabout at darenth last wednesday night think she was parking it too. not very exciting[:|]

Who cares about exciting. I GOT SPOTTED [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Silver classic with a broken fuel pump in at B D Engineering in Newington on saturday and a Silver new age in Hempsted Valley on sunday.

Could've been me in the Newage... Probably when I went to fill up with juice.

What wheels did it have??

If Gold, then not me

It was parked inside the multi story on lvl 2.

Spotted another silver classic on the A2 in Sittingbourne this morning, driver had a good look but before I could wave the other half started moaning about something...