Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saw pele today in blue blob, hope you sort your crack out ok, it dont look good B)

also saw deani_age pushing his car :o

also saw eureka, good to see ya chav :rolleyes:

Blimey thats a bit personal about pele aint it !! How does he know anyway lol. ;) Edited by badpenny1

Black Bugeye in Walderslade Village, about 4.45pm last night. It had a SN Sticker on the back.

I think it was a WRX as it was debadged but with a bigger boot spoiler.

Followed you in my Forester commuter car into the village about 4.45pm where you pulled into the garage

I thought it was a bit naughty as they only do 97 Ron in that garage! :rolleyes:

Black Bugeye in Walderslade Village, about 4.45pm last night. It had a SN Sticker on the back.

I think it was a WRX as it was debadged but with a bigger boot spoiler.

Followed you in my Forester commuter car into the village about 4.45pm where you pulled into the garage

I thought it was a bit naughty as they only do 97 Ron in that garage! <_<

That was me. That's my debadged STI with Prodrive spoiler. Don't worry though I wasn't there for fuel (horrible stuff in there). I'd blown the fuse in my amp and needed a 40 Amp blade fuse. They didn't have one. I noticed the Forrester, thought you were going to follow me in.

That was me. That's my debadged STI with Prodrive spoiler. Don't worry though I wasn't there for fuel (horrible stuff in there). I'd blown the fuse in my amp and needed a 40 Amp blade fuse. They didn't have one. I noticed the Forrester, thought you were going to follow me in.

I only use that garage for Fuses and electical connectors was well. I was actually on my way to the old village Supermaket (Now a gift shop called PERMARK so they didn't have to pay for a new sign!) for a Birthday card.

You must be fairly local then?

I only use that garage for Fuses and electical connectors was well. I was actually on my way to the old village Supermaket (Now a gift shop called PERMARK so they didn't have to pay for a new sign!) for a Birthday card.

You must be fairly local then?

Permark! I still buy bags of sweets in there. Yeah I'm local, lived in Princes Park for the past 20+ years. Ebay won for the fuses in the end. I've just finished installing a PC in the car instead of a headunit - only I kept blowing fuses in various places. Sorted now I believe.

Permark! I still buy bags of sweets in there. Yeah I'm local, lived in Princes Park for the past 20+ years. Ebay won for the fuses in the end. I've just finished installing a PC in the car instead of a headunit - only I kept blowing fuses in various places. Sorted now I believe.

Apart from 6years in Hants, I was born and bred here, but schooled in Maidstone.

I live in Swallow Rise for 6years, including 2 Silver Scoobies.