Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted pele this morning as i was coming in to gravesend. I did see your hazards flash when i was behind you and i gave a wave but dont know if you saw it with the sun reflecting off my windshield lol. What a nice exhaust you have :crying:

Lol yes I saw you wave. Exhaust is ok but not quite loud enough for me lol I prefer the exhaust on the RA lol

And the flippin' thing is back on the hanger now, hopefully permanently this time :blush:

Edited by Pele
Sorry dident see you. You weren't in a bmw by any chance? That noise is getting right on my nerves, it's the wear indicators on the pads. Just waiting for new pads to arrive.

yes that was me in the bmw was trying to get you to play so i could see what the difference was in power to my old scoob.now uve said that it sounds excatly that i had the same it is annoying lol.

Spotted PRO8RAD yesterday sitting at the railway crossing waiting to go up Station road Rainham. Waved you completely blanked me. :blush:

sorry i did see you after you had passed , I was concentrating how where to go lol. I usaully always wave lol

Saw Stardust yesterday...Tesco's roundabout...Nice to finally meet you....if only briefly :lol:

And today on Snodland Bypass just before Royal Mail MY OLD WAGON!!! Looking gorgeous :lol: ...I was in Red Astra opposite side!! :D

And WR Blue reg WR03 I think Snodland bypass...by tea hut thing!! er where I crashed Berol :o

:o there was no way that peugot was getting past me :lol:

i only slowed down because i heard police sirens behind me!!!!!

lol!the peugots hazards went on when the sirens started :D .maybe you can do that with my car and make it go faster :lol: bring ya rope to the bhp :hl:
Saw Stardust yesterday...Tesco's roundabout...Nice to finally meet you....if only briefly ;)

And today on Snodland Bypass just before Royal Mail MY OLD WAGON!!! Looking gorgeous :D ...I was in Red Astra opposite side!! :D

And WR Blue reg WR03 I think Snodland bypass...by tea hut thing!! er where I crashed Berol :D

Good to see you too. great sounding car. :D