Have you been spotted?

Hihi, we're new here (we know of Leebo though, hope it wont go against us ;) )

Have seen but mostly heard a Silver Impreza with the Subaru star stickers over it a few times since Christmas, in pics on the RB forum posted by Leebo at Bromley Pagent, driving past my house in St Pauls Cray going down Grays Farm Road, and the missus has seen it in traffic heading towards the Mercedes garage just off Sevenoaks Way/Cray Avenue (she would be the one gawping at you in the Silver 56 reg Mini Cooper going the other way at around 8.50/9am, late for work again LOL) and as I'm typing this I just heard it again driving up Midfield Way!!

Also seen a Blue STi parked on a drive, facing inwards so not sure what model and too far away to see the reg when glancing quickly left, in St Pauls Wood Hill.

If anyone see's me, I'll be the one posing in an RB320 reg ending GPX waving frantically at all Subaru drivers cause it makes me look popular (and yes the missus typed that, she's trying to make me look like a wolly :lol: )

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

let padtwo out of work tonight. Nice puff of smoke off your rear tires :lol::)

Thanks for that ;) Wasn't sure if you were letting me out or just acknowledging the car at first, also didn't realise it was you until going up the hill, splitter looked a lot larger than normal. Had only just left work, tyres really don't like being cold lol! :)

Huh... who are you??

Ahhhh would you be the location stealer!?!?!?! But the question is, are your bl**dy doors still in tact?? LOL

For those that perhaps would not understand what I'm going on about, Leebo's mag entry pics were taken at the same place as the section of The Italian Job with the famous phrase "You're only supposed to blow the bl**dy doors off"!!!

A few. . . . Leebo parked on driveway Sunday - surprised he wasn't out washing it, such a nice day :P

Blue classic, gold wheels in Asda Greenhithe car park yesterday evening about 6.30.

Black newage top end of Welling Way yesterday midday and again about 7pm - too far away to wave.

T** SUB, although cannot remember where :(

Red classic wagon in Welling this morning - got a wave.

Ha, spotted back!!!! Please tell me you didn't have those wheels on last time, I'm sure, or at least hope I would have noticed them!! :blush: (I'm preparing an argument involving lighter mornings as my defence lol!)

LOL No they were my birthday treat :blush: think Baser999 spotted me too :blush: .... in fact im certain he did ha ha