Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loads up Thurrock tonight... Silver ones,, blue ones...and a silver 08 plate !

Spotted Scott Morton if your on here fella ! The only other red classic up there !

I was up there last nite too! ;) I didnt see you up there matey ;) i might of been one of the silver classics you saw! Lol i saw loads of scoobs in southend and thurrock! :D

I was up there last nite too! :D I didnt see you up there matey :D i might of been one of the silver classics you saw! Lol i saw loads of scoobs in southend and thurrock! :D

I was in PCworld Carpark for a bit and then went for a play up the strip with a porsche, Evo and a Civic..... was a good nite for me until I shredded third gear... yes again :driving:

I was in PCworld Carpark for a bit and then went for a play up the strip with a porsche, Evo and a Civic..... was a good nite for me until I shredded third gear... yes again :D

I had good fun that night until some crabby a**ed copper thought my music was too loud and i got a £30 fine and a 24 hour ban from Essex and told if i came back my car would get seized then crushed, he even had the cheek to say my front number plate was illlegal even tho it had the BSAU mark and number and postcode! F**king idiot! :D:D:driving:

I had good fun that night until some crabby a**ed copper thought my music was too loud and i got a £30 fine and a 24 hour ban from Essex and told if i came back my car would get seized then crushed, he even had the cheek to say my front number plate was illlegal even tho it had the BSAU mark and number and postcode! F**king idiot! :D:D:driving:

I had that in my old fezza zectec s, got tuged at the top of detling hill didnt have the BSAU or post code on my plates so he told me that 'I COULD BE A TERRORIST' what chuffing planet was he on!!

Spoilerless blue newage J4 M20- liked alot

Cant imagine what that would look like, You worry me Trev? :)

All Today

Light Blue Metalic Classic Wagon in Bexley Village SIDC sticker in rear windows

WR Blue STi Blob entering Bronze Age Way, Erith, Thamesmead bound

WR Blue STi Blob in St Pauls Cray parked up in a drive

Edited by yogi-