Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lots of spottage today. An impressively shiny black new age STI on Station Road in Aylesford, a heavily modded silver wagon down my road with a rather unhappy looking front end which I haven't noticed whenever I've seen it before, and on the A20 in Larkfield tonight a classic driven presumably by someone called Wisey.

Lots of spottage today. An impressively shiny black new age STI on Station Road in Aylesford, a heavily modded silver wagon down my road with a rather unhappy looking front end which I haven't noticed whenever I've seen it before, and on the A20 in Larkfield tonight a classic driven presumably by someone called Wisey.

the wagon would be shiralee m8

the wagon would be shiralee m8

Thanks, well spotted ;)

I did have a quick look for anyone posting "What happened to me today" or the like but shiralee's topic title foxed me! Hope she gets it sorted with minimum aggro and always happy to help out.

do u have a mate with a silver wrx from sittingbourne

Nope. I have a silver bug eye WRX but I'm not from sittingbourne. And there's another guy who lives kind of opposite me who has a silver classic wagon. Maybe you're thinking of him.