Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dark Blue classic with a Jap style wing A21 @ Farnborough, Bromley bound. Flash and wave :thumbup: Lunchtime

I saw that one today as well as about 12 noon. I was on foot as usual, jogging back from the gym and saw it at the lights by the dripping tap.

My boss spotted a silver classic last night hurtling along rochester bridge...followed by an orange evo...followed by a skoda fabia with flashing blue lights. B)

That was me! lol, that orange evo was actually a new age scooby we were having a little play and we got pulled over at the end of the bridge and got accused of going through a red light when we went through an amber we got let off though 'cos we knew we was right! :gay::banana2::gay:

That was me! lol, that orange evo was actually a new age scooby we were having a little play and we got pulled over at the end of the bridge and got accused of going through a red light when we went through an amber we got let off though 'cos we knew we was right! :gay::banana2:B)

Shouldve just put ur foot down. dont think a skoda would have kept up lol :gay:

Followed a nice GB 270 hawkeye... POLICE CAR !!!! they where parked up down the road from an ANPR van earlier in the day and then I was on my way home joining the M11 and he nearly sideswiped my van !

Graphics on the back stated it was an ANPR police respose vehicle, best thing is its in essex, so dont panic !

n660697106_1364764_6437.jpg