Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Silver hawkeye sti in burnt ash lane, Bromley this afternoon. I was standing on a crime scene in a road just off Burnt Ash Lane. Heard you first, looked up and saw you cruise past.

A crime scene eh? Wasnt it a bit hard to spot anything with your hands behind your head face down on the ground? :icon_salut:

silver scoob with decals(another 1!!)in kent av,ashford..low level rear spoiler,sounded luverly!!

Think there's someone called Col2 or something similar on here that has a Silver facelift classic with black Impreza Decals, i've got a 93 wrx with large impreza decals down the side. If Col fancies a swap... :icon_salut:

Think there's someone called Col2 or something similar on here that has a Silver facelift classic with black Impreza Decals, i've got a 93 wrx with large impreza decals down the side. If Col fancies a swap... :icon_salut:
def not cols,hes got a high lev spoiler,this had low lev
it was def L reg,so hi :D

i was walking at the time but my cars pretty similar to yours and cols aswell :P

I should be putting a mid level spoiler on there shortly.

Yours and Cols look really tidy motors mate. Mine if far from being one but it was very cheap.

I should be putting a mid level spoiler on there shortly.

Yours and Cols look really tidy motors mate. Mine if far from being one but it was very cheap.

hehe,mine looks ok-ish from distance,untill you get close to mine and see the interior and i tell you the bhp of 120,woot\O/ :D

BTW yours looked good grabbed my attention and sounded the bollox,mid lev would finish it off nicely tho

Spotted Blue wagon in the shell garage near danson under pass this morning

also spotted leebo going passed Blackfen Girls school at about 3.30 saturday

silver face lift wagon with red graphics at blue star roundabout at 5.30 ish