• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You got a new one HOL ???

Nope, it was the Demo car. Silver too! :(

Im looking to either replace the STI. the Forester Turbo or the wifes Clio 182 (megane 225) with my nice fat company dividend in April.

For £25k, it thought it was a nice drive, but woefully less exciting than my current Impreza (100bhp less afterall). Still, with a few tweeks and a remap, I recon it could be a stunning daily driver. It was not revvy though.

The guy taking me for a demo was amused when I flashed and waved!! :D

same as i thought mate im going to wait and see wot prodrive come up with or lichos :)

Apparently Prodrive are bringing out a complete 'car package' - what that means he would not sat, but the price..................#

Will begin with a 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be special, but rare I think!

And STI in japan are developing it, not Prodrive in Oxford.

Ok today i had seen three scoobs. The first one was a white newage with SIDC graphics all over the sucka in essex just outside autopart. Then later on i saw a silver newage at elites in rainham essex. He had a blow out poor bugger and then a blue classic who let me out near lordswood primary school. :)

Ok today i had seen three scoobs. The first one was a white newage with SIDC graphics all over the sucka in essex just outside autopart. Then later on i saw a silver newage at elites in rainham essex. He had a blow out poor bugger and then a blue classic who let me out near lordswood primary school. :)

The white one would have been Phil Stevens. The chairman of this club.

saw a silver classic at the junction 3 M2 turn off yesterday at around 5:25

today at 8:45 saw a lovely 04 WR Blue STI in which the driver flashed and waved :-) lovely looking car.

also drove past a mirror'd building and saw my sexy beast