Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tell him his flaps flap :huh: sounds odd but i've wondered how stiff these are in the wind. at 50+ mph (in a 50 :hyper: ) they were tucked up under the car.

very jealous of a clean white one, mines filthy :P

I'll let him know he has flappy flaps :(

You could always clean the car :P

saw dazzlers on 249 as i was on way to work and pele and loony toon near higham

Saw Black MY52 in Hemel saturday, Blue classic in Dunstable saturday and a Red classic on A5 into Markyate on saturday too! and he waved!!

Boy i was out prowling saturday!!

Iv gone up against slower evos - that thing had genuine pace. Lets just say i wont forget it for a while. Normally its civic type r cannon-fodder on that private road and frankly they may as well not bother. But when i layed it on and wasnt gaining and then he started pulling away i thought its to the modding shop double-quick.

that gsi wasnt white by any chance isit :lol: if its the same 1 its pretty nippy . i pulled away from it in 2nd it kept up with me after that :rolleyes:

that gsi wasnt white by any chance isit :lol: if its the same 1 its pretty nippy . i pulled away from it in 2nd it kept up with me after that :rolleyes:

No, blue. What sort of age was it?

Spotted white classic on m2 at about half ten last night, and dk blue classic with front mount in paddock wood about 12ish. Sounded fantastic

Also couldnt get away from an audi tt v6 quattro on saturday night. Boo

Got home early and thought i'd take her out again :rolleyes: before i go on me holiday, spotted a few too, Green classic with gold wheels in Dartford by the VW garage, got a flash of hazzards :lol: then a silver classic in dartford flash and wave and WR blue WRX on A21 and a Silver STi on A21 just a wave that time :P:P:lol:

No, blue. What sort of age was it?

Spotted white classic on m2 at about half ten last night, and dk blue classic with front mount in paddock wood about 12ish. Sounded fantastic

Also couldnt get away from an audi tt v6 quattro on saturday night. Boo

think it was a j reg in pretty good nik . kept up with me upto 140 then i had to turn off the private rd :lol: im hoping the gsi is up near 280bhp or mine aint as quick as i thought :rolleyes:

think it was a j reg in pretty good nik . kept up with me upto 140 then i had to turn off the private rd :lol: im hoping the gsi is up near 280bhp or mine aint as quick as i thought :rolleyes:

On a j its more thn likely the 2L Turbo lump from the calibra, it was a popular mod when i had my gte 16v many moons ago. The fact they can be a***d to keep a j reg in good nick probably tells you its been modded and looked after. Even so a calibra wasnt up to 280bhp, but vauxhalls do tend to be pretty quick, my astra would leave all other cars of that era standing (apart from the 5 gt turbo) and it was only 156bhp (i think, either that or 136bhp) so bhp aint everything!

On a j its more thn likely the 2L Turbo lump from the calibra, it was a popular mod when i had my gte 16v many moons ago. The fact they can be a***d to keep a j reg in good nick probably tells you its been modded and looked after. Even so a calibra wasnt up to 280bhp, but vauxhalls do tend to be pretty quick, my astra would leave all other cars of that era standing (apart from the 5 gt turbo) and it was only 156bhp (i think, either that or 136bhp) so bhp aint everything!
i always wanted a 5gt turbo but id have to do what hightower did in police academy and take the front seats out and sit in the back :rolleyes: . it was great how smoothe my car was at 140 a fair bit left too :lol:
i always wanted a 5gt turbo but id have to do what hightower did in police academy and take the front seats out and sit in the back :rolleyes: . it was great how smoothe my car was at 140 a fair bit left too :lol:

You could get one for a grand, quick for a 1.4. Made out of used washing up bottles and sticky back plastic, apart from the chassis which was made of bent coat hangers and chewing gum. My brother made the mistake of crashing its predecessor, the gordini turbo, into a tree, when it became painfully obvious it was made entirely of rust and bird poo.

followed a subaru forrester down m26 & m20 bout 6ish, he wasnt hanging around niether, not sure if it was hol or not? reg t-- lac

:) Yup, that was me Col. In the 'Discreet' car!!!!!

What were you in? I often hustle along if I think im holding someone up behind me (or I have a GTI-esque car following me) :hyper:.