Have you been spotted?

Guest v8voodoo

Aha...riceboy..!!

Nooooo..... not that fast...lolol..!!!

Spotted you some time back in Capel heading in the Dover direction, but you turned off the main road down another road....

Hope to see you about again...!!

Nige.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i see a SILVER CLASSIC like mine every morning (mon-fri) heading from SIDCUP towards NEW ELTHAM, along MAIN ROAD, SIDCUP, very very loud, as im the postman there i see a lot of SCOOBIES but this one sticks/stands out, the most!! does anyone know him? should i try & stop him & tell him about the club??? face-icon-small-smile.gif

oh yes lexus rear lights, high level spoiler, all colour coded bits.

• 2 weeks later...

Red classic (with wobbly wheels face-icon-small-tongue.gif) driven by a short blonde female (i wonder who that could be face-icon-small-smile.gif) on westhorne ave towards well hall roundabout Eltham 11.20 thursday morning, i thought you might be poppin in for a cup of tea face-icon-small-happy.gif or were you keeping a eye on me face-icon-small-shocked.gif

PS. Pele i've got those keys for the kenwood headunit if you need them face-icon-small-smile.gif

You also caught me on my snow tyres.. still on there after just returning from a skiing hol, the scoob was ACE in the snow, despite what people say about them (tyres helped though!).

who says they are not good in the snow?

Best car I have driven in the snow.. turn the ABS off and even better face-icon-small-smile.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Got me the 60mile round trip to work every in the two weeks of snow.. and it was bad.. my biggest problem was inferior 2wd cars getting in the way! and that was on 215/40/17's

Thought we see you coming along the sturry road earlier Nathan aswell. We was out trying to

find a replacement pc as our's has gone and got a mind of it's own face-icon-small-frown.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif still i suppose 5yrs

is old for one of these thingsface-icon-small-smile.gif came away more face-icon-small-confused.gif than ever now, too many to choose from.

Mark

Saw sheepie in my rear view mirror (whilst i was in my alfa 2002 blue sportwagen) on saturday just gone up the link road from bowaters round about, moved over to let you past looked like you was in a rushface-icon-small-frown.gif Then continued to follow you left past lucas down to wigmore before you turned into woodside. face-icon-small-smile.gif

WAHOO finally been spotted!! LOL sorry dave was probably in a world of my own as usual face-icon-small-blush.gif and can't remember why i was in such a rush!!

hope ur get the car back soon m8 !!

Saw a silver 03 WRX outside weatherspoons in Rochester last nite with subaru graphics on it - not seen it around medway b4 looked face-icon-small-cool.gif

• 2 weeks later...