Have you been spotted?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest v8voodoo

This evening exiting Bluewater around 19:30, new-age black STi (bugeye?) on a Y plate (?). I followed down the M2 in new-age blue blobeye WRX and gave you a blip on the hazards when passing, then you returned the favour..! Stayed together until the jam on J3-4 M2.

Also in Bluewater, same sort of time, white classic, black OZ wheels, parked next to me near one of the doors ;o)

To the STi owner, what exhaust system do you ahev on there? It sounds bliddy lovely and set off an alarm in the car park as you drove out..!! LOL

Nige.

• 2 weeks later...

Stretch - spotted you in gravesend town centre this afternoon about 4ish - I was parked up and you ended u stuck in traffic right next to me.... ....pmsl....wasnt me Pele....sold my baby late december....am now living in the philippines !!! hopefully the guy you saw was indian ??? did he wave or ignore you ???

evening all...

silver classic .. W*** *** and dark blue classic maidstone last night

silver one ripped past me ....( then slowed for camera ) going up towards parkwood...sounded nice mate ... nice dump too .. wot make is that?

couldn't play as i am braking in new discs and pads all round..

i was in silver classic V*** ***

dark blue spotted by old TVS studios ....bearsted ?

too late for wave ..

both about 10.30pm

Guest v8voodoo

My first "I've been spotted"..!!!!

Ahaa..!!! T'was you Graham..!! Thought it was a bit clean and tidy and neat..!! Very nice looking scoob there matey..!!

I'm glad you and the missus had a chuckle at my plate..!! D'you know I didn't think once about it saying what it does until after I put it on and stood back and thought.....oops..!!

You also caught me on my snow tyres.. still on there after just returning from a skiing hol, the scoob was ACE in the snow, despite what people say about them (tyres helped though!).

Now I know what you're scoob looks like, I'll keep a better look out!!

Cheers,

Nige.

Guest v8voodoo

Spotted a silver classic with aftermarket rear lights (same as "the daddy's") at around 15:30 / 16:00 today.

Errr... it was "driving" (read: low flying) out of Dover towards Capel le Ferne on Folkestone Road.

Wasn't hanging about to say the least, I was driving the opposite way day dreaming.

Was this another case of "the daddy's" double again??

Nige.

Guest v8voodoo

P1 (I'm assuming here.... I think that's what it was - two door?) spotted on the M2 / A2 interchange. Reg number P1 ***. It carried straight on in the Thanet / Whitstable direction, while I filtered off to the A2 in the Canterbury direction.

Gave a flash, but no response. Driver wore glasses. Anyone on here?

Nige.