Active member on the Island

boyward

If you are planning a trip over I can look up some dates that there are some motorsport events on too, there's rallies every couple of weeks over here, 2 main ones though where some run WRC machinery. Loads of motorbike stuff too if you're into that as well. Local knowledge is always good for getting to sneaky spots to watch ;)

There's also a weeekend of hill climbing too. 3 different hill climbs in 3 days. 2 are on part of the TT course. Ones not really s hill climb, more just a short special stage. Provided you have right license you can take part I think

Edited by boyward

Hi, I'm about most days hee (boring life). I'm in Douglas. considering the Island is absolutely full of Scoobies it is a shame so few pop on here.

PM me if you want to meet up.

I've noticed that, although a few people have given me a wave. I'm in Onchan, work down the power station though so always about in it.

Only been an owner since early December, haven't seen any other Blue STI Hatch's on the Island so suspect it may be the only one, not sure though.

What are you driving?

Mine's the Crystal Grey Hawkeye STi with Nurbergring sticker on the boot and Subaru Graphic on the upper wing vane. Also running silver wheels with plastic red edge protectors on right now. Governor's Hill resident. Private plate too.

Front fogs also if you're coming the other way.

Not that many hatches about on Mona's Isle still.