Offshore rig company names anyone?

Recently graduated from GCNS with HND in marine engineering and passed MCA exam for STCW 95 III/1 OOW Engineer unlimited CoC.

Looking for some offshore rig company names I can apply to if anyone can help I'd appreciate it!!!!

if you look on S1 jobs mate there were oil companys advertising for various positions on the rigs , and telling you what you needed, was just some different courses you needed to sit and safety training you had to do ,

was looking into it myself but never knew what some of the jobs were and havent been to college or uni to do any engineering courses, seems alot of jobs ive liked and looked at require engineering qaulifications before hand and hardly any doing on the job training/aprenticships, and cant ditch current work to go to college as need to cover the mortgage wi the misus and wedding to pay for :(

The following are all operators:

BP

Shell

Statoil

Total

Nexen

Maersk Oil

Then there's drilling contractors :

Transocean

Ensco

Dolphin

Maersk Drilling

Then there are a myriad if service companies that provide all sorts of services from supply vessels, support vessels, equipment and tooling, laundry and cooking and everything in between.

I would have a look on oilcareers.co.uk and speak to agencies like Bryant, Huxley etc.

Edited by lewisscoob
  • 3 years later...