Pic of my First Impreza!

Theres a little bit of paint to be touched up but you don't expect the car to be perfect for the age or money I paid! I was also debating putting mudflaps on it or not....

Just paid for my Rally Day ticket so will see you there if your going. Will there be a convoy up?

Nice :) Welcome to the wagon club. I had a WRX SL saloon before moving to the GB270 wagon and those heated seats are fab in winter :) You've got the best of both worlds. SL luxury and the practicality of the wagon - you'll be amazed how much you can get in the back of it. I've had a full sized washing machine and a full sized tumble drier in mine at once with plenty room to spare.

I'd agree with mudflaps and also rear tints look good on the GB.

post-4435-0-94318100-1313569342.jpg

Wheels are obviously a fair bit more of an investment, but make a massive difference :)

Enjoy :)

Yeah, alloys would be AMAZING! However I'll have to wait for the cash to be saved again as just shelled out for the car..... lol

Prob won't lower her until I get a set of 18"s, however tints was next on my list after the mud flaps. Ordered myself some custom mats from ambassador and they look GREAT too!

Defo tints. When I lost my previous scoobies, the impact took all the side glass out. Being frameless it's more likely at lower speeds too.

The rear side came out in one and I managed to pick the shattered glass up as one from the roadside... The front side went everywhere!

My current car has. Ery light tint on the rearvand back doors and the lightest shade on the front doors.

Safer and helps to stops smash'n'grabs too!