forester turbo miles to a tank ect.....

Hi all, been a while since i've been on here, sold me wrx last september, driving a diesel focus estate now!..... but i'm toying with a forester turbo s, has ppp, and 208 bhp, my99 T... just trying to weigh up the statistics, how much ££ to fill her up, how many miles to a tank, what mpg, i've had 2 scoobs and got from 19 to 33 mpg from both on average, my focus does 45mpg!... so just wanting to see how many more pennies it'll cost me :rolleyes:

cheers,

mark.

The Forester us much the same as the impreza in terms of MPG probably looking at aroudn the 30mph mark, maybe 35.. Where normally an imprza woudl be about 25-30..

The new Diesel Foresters will return abotu 45mpg.. Wish I coudl afford one. :crying:

Thought about getting a older petrol one but running costs are just too high with the Impreza as well.. :(

Edited by ScoUK

The Forester us much the same as the impreza in terms of MPG probably looking at aroudn the 30mph mark, maybe 35.. Where normally an imprza woudl be about 25-30..

The new Diesel Foresters will return abotu 45mpg.. Wish I coudl afford one. :crying:

Thought about getting a older petrol one but running costs are just too high with the Impreza as well.. :(

cheers mate, if i knew i could 35 constant then might think about it, the forester is £100 cheaper on insurance a year, but tax would be a bit higher too, i miss me old scoob but couldn't keep up with the fuel prices, defo thinking about the forester though i'll try and get a piccie up to get oppinions too.

Nice car. We have a forester turbo s at the mo had it for two years great car but in my opinion bits are expensive a tad more than the impreza insurance is ok group 17 so £320 a year fully comp as to the mile per tank I couldn't tell you its not my car and my wife never does long journeys so never fills it up! I've had a look and I'd say it foes snout 32 to the gallon town wise and more high 30's on the motorway!

Hope this helps!

Neil

• 2 weeks later...