Prosport Gauges?

Hi guys and girls, what experiences have people had with Prosport Gauges? I cant really justify Defi's and wondered how well these gauges perform?

They are about £70 each on Scooby World but a set of three can be had on ebay for £100!

I currently have Autogauge/meter gauges which to be honest have been a mixed bag. I brought Oil Temp (Electric), Oil Pressure (Electric) and Boost (Mechanical) about three and a half years ago. After less then 6 months the boost gauge needle started to wobble around wildy not giving a stable reading. I sent it back and ended up waiting for months for a replacement (Avoid Apex Performance at all costs!) During which time i brought another from ebay to complete my set again. This one is still in the car but now reads -2psi even when dissconected so all readings are 2psi low... The replacement I was eventually sent only goes up to about 8psi and then wont go any higher.... The two electrical gauges are fine.

So in short how do the Prosport gauges fare? I will probably try to get an electric boost one as well so they all do the opening sweep.

Mine work fine too.

The boost gauge has a tube that goes to a sender unit which you mount somewhere close.

My one problem is the scoobyworld pod is not brilliant as the gauges don't face you and suffer from reflections. the Defi pod is a bit large but the scooby one could be improved on no end.