The STI is GONE!

There are many:

PPP - Prodrive Performance Pack - takes it up to 330BHP (Prodrive exhaust and the ECU was sent to Prodrive to be remapped).

Prodrive Spring Kit and suspension settings

STI Quickshift in the gearbox

Automatically dipping interior mirror - brilliant

Rear parking sensors

Subaru Bootliner

STI Mats

STI/330S Fog Lamp Kit

18" STI Wheels (and new front tyres)

Centre Storage Box extension

Rear lights - Litchfield film, including clear rear fog light with LED

There are probably other things but the cost of the extra's at retail would be around £6000, so quite a bit of added value, on top of the car.

It is worth researching how to use the differential settings, and also how to properly use the SI drive system.

It has been well looked after and will give you MANY years of solid service - BUT you must look after it for this, service it regularly, and get it oil changed intermediate too (5000 miles with a proper filter, highest quality Fully Synthetic oil etc).

It will do 27/28MPG all day if driven reasonably and will do mid 30's to the gallon on the a long run. It is as good a new shape STI as you will find and it literally has EVERY extra.

I also have the original 17" alloys for sale (for you to use as winter wheels) and a set of Subaru roof bars for it - which you can use to mount bike racks, storage box, kayak mount etc.

They are in the for sale section but if interested, let me know :)

Brian.

Thats a nice looking car there Brian ! They are a dream to drive, very comfortable, great consumption and look nice too.

Not sure id have paid money for that private plate though :shutup:

Seems like a good price for a hatchback STI ! I got a Ltd edition from them last year thats nearly halved in price !!! :sleep: Funny that

Edited by GUMBALL