Thanks to Andy F

A big thanks to Andy Forrest for working his magic on my car this morning! :icon_salut:

As the car had a few mods on it when i bought it ( induction kit and full decat ) i wanted to make sure that it was mapped for these mods. It turned out it was running standard boost but there was a cell fix to correct the fault for running the decat.

After the usual up and down the normal road for mapping and then the road dyno the average was 355 bhp and 340 lbft :headbang:

So after only having the car a week today, is this the fastest ive been for a remap thread :rotfl:

A big thanks to Andy Forrest for working his magic on my car this morning! :icon_salut:

As the car had a few mods on it when i bought it ( induction kit and full decat ) i wanted to make sure that it was mapped for these mods. It turned out it was running standard boost but there was a cell fix to correct the fault for running the decat.

After the usual up and down the normal road for mapping and then the road dyno the average was 355 bhp and 340 lbft :headbang:

So after only having the car a week today, is this the fastest ive been for a remap thread :rotfl:

Pretty much I got a car mapped 9 days after getting it and broke it 3 days later :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Your perfectly safe at those figures on your engine. Plus i broke my gearbox which was always the week point in my car. I thought it may have broken at some point but just not so soon

I know that feeling i had a bigger turbo fitted to my 555 and the clutch lasted two days and started slipping in 4th and 5th.