possible cornwall meets

hello all as there is no one willing to arrange a meet or has suggested one myslef a dave are trying to come up with ideas and input from your selfs for a mini / local meets that every one will enjoy ideally not in a pubs or perhaps a laser gun meet gokarts or open space so adults and kids alike can play some games and bond with each other :rotfl:

is there such a place we can all agree on or i might be barking up the wrong tree as i know that cash flow is affecting us all so your input will be greatly appreciated that is if you people in cornwall wish to meet up :driving:

Hia nice to meet you this morning although the weather conditions completely ruined today, sorry i didnt get to chat to u much, just a thought we have got to sort a meet to judge the sound off from the show as for obvious reasons it was a no go today, if anyone free in a couple of weeks. We are planning to maybe do a few Jap meets on beach or somewhere gud for kids, but if u guys come up wi anythig we will defo come along, have put my apologies in the show thread for today sorry is was cancelled but i think we had no choice.

As b3mwe says, don't lose heart. Most "meets" you'll see on the forums are fairly small anyway. Don't worry if you're not acheiving the McRae Gathering... the rest of us are human too (well... mostly!)

Keep it small, keep it regular, set a date and venue and stick with it. Don't wait for folk to suggest dates and times... they won't generally. Set it up and let folk come to you. If you get a lot of interest, but people are suggesting another date, THEN consider changing it.

The Tayside meet has a core of about 6 or 7 very regular attendees with a few others who dip in and out. But it started with just a couple of us... so keep at it!

we appreciate all your support guys its nice to meet up and have a chat, hopefully the drift day and jap meet will pull some guys in, anyone who bought tickets for the sunday show will get free entry as this will be to replace the sunday show, lookin at sun end aug or beg sept. :occasion14:

Edited by H 5CBY
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...