Driving course at N Weald (Car Limits)

StanS

I asked Andy Walsh (ex F1 driver) at Car Limits, to make up a bespoke course including basic slalom ( eg in and out of a line of cones, handbrake turn at the end and back again) and an intro to drifting - a chance to practice controlled longish slides. I know the Scoob is not ideal for drifting, but its an excuse to try some controlled lairy driving :boldblue:

Its a full day course for 4 people, so I'm looking for 3 more Scooby drivers.

Only condition is that you must have attended one of his 2 or 4 person courses before :(

Andy said:

‘As Scoobys don’t like tight stuff we can work on the hand brake stuff and the Scandinavian flick, trail braking to cause over steer, drift control and even the j turn could be covered along with the usual re-cap of the high speed bend that on a standard second day we usually work on sideways recovery anyway.

I will talk to everyone on the morning of the course to assess the requirements of the group.

I have some worn tyres to use on the back, as I think this may not be tyre friendly :wacko:

Having done one of his courses before, I can recommend the day. Its a concentrated learning experience. 1-1 tuition to get the technique "right" then practice on your own, but Andy is always there watching, and to ask questions, and to passenger with you to help you perfect the manoevre or to demonstrate again.

Please mail me if interested and you meet the "condition". Then we can sort a date. His "4 person" days are normally £220 per person.

http://www.carlimits.com/script/view...rfieldtraining

Edited by stans