summer exmoor run

As above thinking about organising a exmoor run for a nice day out and stopping of for lunch at one of the few pubs I have in mind need to know how much interest in this so jay and myself can organise it dont worry we will make it a great day out with some nice views so can see some names down and we will sort it out :thumbup:

1] phil

(1) phil

(2) Marc aka gillette

(3) stum450n (poss)

(4) jamie

Me and phil will organise this for after japfest sometime but thought we would get a thread up early and make sure people got time to decide as theres nothing worse than putting one up at the last minute!! Hopefully see as many as possible :)

ok peeps back on line now been down cornwall weekend with the mrs so as said I am putting the date up so can I have names down who is deffiantly coming so I can organise pub ect and meeting points I am going to say 1st meeting point crediton then driving down to south molton so it gives the chance for others coming from the tiverton side so lets say sunday 26th june as the names go down I will put down times on meeting points this could be a great day out and also good for the club so would be great for everyone to show there support

cheers phil and jamie :thumbup:

1) phil

2) jamie

Edited by phil r

Looks like a reasonable date to me. Where is Cerditon? Cannot find it on my map. Is it a small village?

:rotfl::rotfl: sorry terry must check my spelling I mean crediton on the exeter to barnstable road be nice for you to come mate :thumbup:

QUICK UP DATE

1) phil

2) jamie

3) terry {spect}

4} rick

5} gillete 2 (plus how many mate ??}

just put down plus one if someone else is coming with you so I can book table at the pub

cheers phil

Edited by phil r

Yeah I know where Crediton is as I work there quite a bit, lol, nice bit of road north of there. We meeting in Tescos car park then? I am happy to go up in convoy from Torbay :)

yep we will all meet at tesco carpark in cediton at 11.30 then drive down to southmolton for 12.15 at the little chef if any one is coming from the the link road tiverton side then on to a pub which I will have to phone a couple in my mind but will have to find out a little more about parking ect :icon_salut: