Rowleys nr Cullompton

Hi all

popped down to RPE nr Cullompton last week for an optimisation dyno with my mapper (Duncan) had a good afternoon in the sun, Phil at Rowleys really knows his stuff and had a blast on the dyno getting some figures that i was very happy with, big thanks to Petenofear for pointing me in the right direction as i used the dyno at Janspeed last year and got 220hp on the first run then 170hp on the second so god knows what is wrong with their setup, inadequate cooling is my first guess,

Thanks for the comments, mods are just the normal fare:

Prodrive Sports Cat

Prodrive center and back box

SPT induction kit with heatshield

De cat downpipe

VF35

Sti Pinks

STi intercooler

Uprated plugs

and remap from Duncan

I was just hoping for anything starting with a 3 so to get the 338.9hp was a bonus for me, had a good day as well and the drive back was rather spirited lol

hey. nice bit of power there mate! You must be really pleased with that. Do you mind me asking how much it cost to have it on

the dyno?? thinking of doing that this year... cheers ;)

Hi bud going up there in a few weeks will find out for you if you want :thumbup:

The prices are on his site mate:

"power runs charged at £45 (plus vat) and every hour after being £75 (plus vat), we are very pleased to be able to offer this service as it means we can safely tune vehicles in house, without the need to drive on public roads."

He only charged me £45 as Duncan sat in and operated the dyno whilst he was mapping.

The prices are on his site mate:

"power runs charged at £45 (plus vat) and every hour after being £75 (plus vat), we are very pleased to be able to offer this service as it means we can safely tune vehicles in house, without the need to drive on public roads."

He only charged me £45 as Duncan sat in and operated the dyno whilst he was mapping.

Ah nice one mate thanks! might sort that out this year then. cheers

• 2 weeks later...