Whiteline Roll Centre Correction Kit

Anyone have experience of this product?

KCA313.jpg

http://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail.php?part_number=KCA313

"Designed to raise the front roll-centre geometry by using specially engineered ball-joints & tie rod ends while still maintaining original steering geometry. Front roll geometry actually encourages roll the lower you go. Testing proves that raising the front roll-centre resulted in a substantial increase to front roll resistance & a significant reduction in suspension compression of the outside front wheel during cornering (less roll). This improves weight distribution & maintains a better camber angle which ultimately improves front grip. The overall outcome is significantly reduced understeer through reduced front wheel compression as well as improved steering precision & vehicle stability."

Edited by Mystery Machine

I was advised to fit one of these kits when I was fitting my coilovers. Cuscokid on here supplied parts and gave me good information. It was nearly 2 years ago now. But I fitted a few other parts and had a geometry setup at the same time so can't comment on it's actual effect on it's own. But car has felt alot better than standard ever since...

Ryan

Cheers Ryan.

Sounds like the parts have been reliable then? Just asking because some of the guys on NASIOC reported problems with bits breaking and/or working loose... although sometimes you do wonder what those guys are subjecting their cars to! (Autocross, etc).

Also, by how much is your car lowered? Mine has been dropped 4cm front and 3cm rear.

:thumbup:

Edited by Mystery Machine

My cars on coilovers as mentioned. So to be honest I don't KNOW the distance I've dropped her over the standard. But it must be at least a 50mm drop all round, maybe more? Got her about 6mm higher at the rear than the front sits. She sits pretty low! No problems with any parts since fitting them, 30k ago roughly. The above kit is only fitted to the front of the car.