smeatharpe drag day thoughts

Was a good day with good weather which helps , just wanted to know what peoples opinions on some cars that went up the strip I was impressed with the scoob wagon getting a time of 7,5 which won the 4wd fastest time and also the little 250bhp civic with the k20 engine in it it done well for a front wheel drive car

i thought it was a good day me and my boys realy enjoyed it i enjoyed watching the silver scooby whip the arse off the nice new glemming black amg merc by the time it stopped wheels spinning the scooby was long gone!!!! didnt like seeing the guy fall off the ninja at a silly speed thank god he managed to get up..

was a good day,my mate raced his mk2 golf gti (silver one) he done really well actually!! bloke who fell off i felt sorry for,the ambulance people were a bit slow off the mark to!! the drifting was better than i expected to,few of the people were quite good!!

Just to let people who didn't attend the 4wd best time was the wagon which done a 7.5 run it was running a rowleys 2.5 running 430 bhp with similar torque and simtek ecu the 2nd fastest was a engine tuner built evo 8 I think it was running 450 ish it hit just under 8 seconds both very fast cars :thumbup:

by the way well done jay for putting the vid clip up :thumbup:

Edited by phil r

Must admit you do keep it nice still thinking about getting a faster spooling turbo mate as when we spoke you thought it was a bit laggy

I`ve got a rcm manifold and venture up pipe to go on it should help a bit if it doesn`t i shall try a sc 42/46 billet how`s your going?

I`ve got a rcm manifold and venture up pipe to go on it should help a bit if it doesn`t i shall try a sc 42/46 billet how`s your going?

still saving mate but going for same rcm with venture up pipe , injectors , 3 port boost solenoid , rcm induction kit , billet sc38 I want to keep it spooly and responsive mate