im new please be nice

hey guys and girls,

my name is marc im 23 from tavistock, nr plymouth. I work at tavi tyres (so if anyone needs tyres or four wheels alingment im your man!)I've been a fan of scoobies since they came out first - before i was even thinking bout driving or even owning one myself.

As i said always wanted one and everytime i've gone to buy one i always ended up gettin something else!! :( BUT in december last year my girlfiend (who writes for performance FRENCH cars magazine) put her foot down and wouldn't let me get anything apart from a scoobie, so i went and looked at a red classic in manchester and ended up bringing it back the same day! :)

Never looked back and i now know why i love her lol I havent really done much to it and im not goin to tell you i've done the work that has been done as someone else has put the time and money in, that includes a straight through system with both cats removed, baileys dump valve and a remap! I WILL be doing my own things to it just tryin to save for the bits,first on the list is a fmic and then some rota grids (still not sure on colour)anyways thats enough bout me, time for the pics - all feedback is welcome :)

Marc1a.jpg

Marc2a.jpg

SAM_0378.jpg

Marc3.jpg

SAM_0659.jpg

SAM_0406.jpg

M2_edited-1.jpg

I will be at performance car action day at Castle Combe on the 9th, so hopefully Ill get to meet some of you up there, unfortunately i'm showing with another club as i didnt know you guys were going!! Hopefully next time around Ill be able to show with you guys...

Cheers

Marc AKA Gillette

cheers guys nice to feel welcomed! will pop over at combe for sure and like i said hopefully get to show with you guys next time, are you goin to the pcad in sep?

looks nice in red mate ill keep a look out 4 it.im over in launceston and will keep you in mind for the 4 wheel alinment

yeah mate pop over when ever i'll sort ya out

cheersd for all the coments tho guys!

hopefully be a meet soon and i'll get to meet everyone

• 2 weeks later...