SWS members signing up problems

Since I had the e-mail about signing up from SWS to SIDC and my remaining subs being transfered, I have been pulling my hair out filling in the form! because it keeps saying that my username is taken thats because I signed up before the e-mail was sent and the username is taken by me!!!. :brickwall:

I have had the name elowarr on SWS for nearly six years and everyone knows me by that name, Now the e-mail I get today says to use a different name!! why can't my details I filled in when I signed up be changed to paid member?

Anyone else having this problem?

As I understood it Dale's (thefastone) email covered this didn't it. I was under the impression that he was appyibg membership to your accounts post sign up?

yeah thats right but am sending emails,private messages on here and different information too different people and its getting a bit confusing lol

Update.

Working Through everyone who has responded so far, Just waiting for a response from Broxi/Sally, and then everyone who has responded to the email so far will have been signed up. :)

JD, you may not show as a member on the forum at the minute, but you have been added in, and I'll hopefully get that sorted out shortly.

Cheers,

Dale.