Some new pictures

My mate took these pics last weekend so i thought i would share them. Only gave the car a quick clean for the pictures, it had been sitting for a few weeks before. Will need to get it polished up when the warmer weather arrives.

DSC05952.jpg

DSC05949.jpg

DSC05948.jpg

DSC05947.jpg

DSC05942.jpg

DSC05939.jpg

*added code to show images, Del*

Dan - Looks superb, gotta love the silver 18"s <_< Looks that nice level of modded too with the 22b vents, front mount, intakes, sti rears and carbon mirrors. Very nice indeed and great pics.

Must get them together for a photoshoot

Edited by Kosy

Thanks for putting the pictures directly onto the thread :thumbup:

Thanks for the comments folks. Very happy with how the car looks now. Only other changes still to do is the brembo rear calipers and Recaro Speed seats. There are a couple of rust issues still to get sorted out which i need to do asap. Thinking now that the car is getting to the age that it needs run in the good months and garaged over winter, booooo!

Kosy, thanks, really like it with the silver wheels over the original anthracite colour. Definetly need to get them both together for pics. I will be heading up to knockhill for time attack if your going. Noticed last year there was a few P1's there, be good to get a few of them together.

Got your message over on the P1woc, good news (apart from losing the burble :) ) and glad you got it swapped over.