Braveheart weapon

• 3 weeks later...

On a different reg on Renfrew Rd with 2 unknowns driving

So Chris whos the lucky owner and more importantly whats the next project

LOL just read that post there was nearly a car loaded of heavey's with wooly faces comming through to Glasgow ha ha I still have WL Grant, cant let her go just now, back to work as had 9 months of doing bits and pieces back to work so financies are ok now ha ha possible engine out and a #.6 going in still in research mode you know me mate once i have a plan full steam ahead and a new ECU with a diffrent mapper from down south mapping it..time for a change i think

LOL just read that post there was nearly a car loaded of heavey's with wooly faces comming through to Glasgow ha ha I still have WL Grant, cant let her go just now, back to work as had 9 months of doing bits and pieces back to work so financies are ok now ha ha possible engine out and a #.6 going in still in research mode you know me mate once i have a plan full steam ahead and a new ECU with a diffrent mapper from down south mapping it..time for a change i think

another engine young man............

First dibs on your old engine :)

Glad to see you never sold it. Crail at some point when your home to do a 10?

1000% certain it was WL apart from the regi number

Sorry for the confusion and yes i will visit Specsavers soon

Grunt

grant

there is another car ,exact same kit and colour but alot less powerfull from around perth area,maybe thats what u seen......