Which Dump Valve

Good morning all, I know the arguement will always go on WHETHER to fit a dump valve or not but thats not what I'm asking......What I would like to know for those who are "pro dump valve" which VTA one should I go for on my 1997 wrx sti import? I've looked at posts on here and think favourites tend to be the HKS SSQV or a forge? Obviously the price difference is a huge factor with the SSQV but does this one stop/reduce the risk of running problems or have I got that wrong completely? Any help/opinions would be much appreciated

Cheers

Chris

Good morning all, I know the arguement will always go on WHETHER to fit a dump valve or not but thats not what I'm asking......What I would like to know for those who are "pro dump valve" which VTA one should I go for on my 1997 wrx sti import? I've looked at posts on here and think favourites tend to be the HKS SSQV or a forge? Obviously the price difference is a huge factor with the SSQV but does this one stop/reduce the risk of running problems or have I got that wrong completely? Any help/opinions would be much appreciated

Cheers

Chris

I can only go by what i know but i have a Blitz on my 95 wrx import and its fine, i know people on the forums have claimed to have 'lumpy' running issues with bov's but i have never actually met one and suspect there was something else wrong with their cars...

Im sure more replies will follow.

Kylie