AA discount for members

As members we used to get a 15% discount with the AA for breakdown cover. Tried to make a couple of changes to me cover and asked her to carry over the discount only to be told that this is no longer available. :blink:

The attitude of AA customer service was so bad that I ended up cancelling there and then and went with the RAC.

The AA discount is still listed in members benefits, anyone know what the deal is?

Dissapointing in the week I rejoined as a Member!

As members we used to get a 15% discount with the AA for breakdown cover. Tried to make a couple of changes to me cover and asked her to carry over the discount only to be told that this is no longer available. :blink:

The attitude of AA customer service was so bad that I ended up cancelling there and then and went with the RAC.

The AA discount is still listed in members benefits, anyone know what the deal is?

Dissapointing in the week I rejoined as a Member!

Hadnt noticed this was included in SIDC membership, or maybe not now? Last time I needed them they couldnt locate me on their road data base. Mind you, I dont blame them, I was on the hard shoulder of a quiet scottish road thats hardly ever used. The M8. :rolleyes: