Shocked

I did a few sums and read a few books and thought that if I improved the breathing of the Mighty Flat Four it would become more fuel efficient :wizard: - hence greener - and please the Government. Imagine how shocked I was to find that my sums were wrong :dunce: and in fact the car is not leaner but meaner instead!!! :blink: What have I done? It has put an insane smile on my face that will not go away at the moment. :hyper:

erm - NO! Was so embarrassed that it was not any more fuel efficient that I binned them and then gave myself a good talking to. Needless to say it is a smidge over the standard 227bhp now! The upgraded 255 lph fuel pump, cold air induction, Samco 76mm induction hose, Ninja II back box and through pipe centre section with front section sports cats have added at least 1 bhp so I have upgraded the brake pipes and put go faster grills on the front - all in the interests of safer stopping and as a warning to others that this car will be faster than their 1.2 Corsa, just in case they had not realised that it would be anyway as it is a blue one!. Just got to chav it up with a noisy BOV and then get a remap and we should hit 230bhp, lol.

IMGP2460.jpg

IMGP2461.jpg

IMGP2467.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...